CapitalatWork Foyer Group is an independent, dynamic asset manager for private and professional clients. Our services are focused on discretionary asset management and estate planning. We are located in three countries and have six branches: Antwerp, Breda, Brussels, Courtray, Ghent and Luxembourg. Drawing on our good name and reputation, we currently employ more than 120 specialists, including some of the most competent financial analysts and dedicated client and portfolio managers. We are currently looking for a content manager (m/f)
- Develop brand awareness
- Follow and measure online reputation
- Coordinate CapitalatWork’s Web and Social Media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
– maintain and adapt CapitalatWork’s Web Page
– create regular publishing schedules on existing Social Media
– stay ahead of trends in “new, emerging” social media
- Be the central point of contact for all content created at CapitalatWork level
– transform the existing content into digitally marketable material
– inspire, motivate and educate staff on how to create usable content or on how to adapt existing content
– explore and implement ways of creating content that do not yet exist at CapitalatWork: video, blog…
– be able to engage with social media audience, identify leads and refer to commercial team
– measure CapitalatWork’s online presence, create identifiable targets in terms of audience, reach, interaction.
- Excellent understanding of the financial markets and the wealth management industry
- Strong online presence and existing following, through blogs, social media, etc
- Deep knowledge of current existing social media, and SEO techniques (WordPress, Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Ability to connect with the traditional marketing function
- Be capable of motivating and inspiring “non digital” colleagues
- Commercial fibre
- Proactive and positive approach
- We are looking for a dynamic colleague who can help us to further expand CapitalatWork Foyer Group and help in our process of innovation and digitalization.
- We are offering numerous interesting challenges, an excellent corporate culture and the possibility to further develop your personal skills in a solid, dynamic and financial environment.
- Your salary package is adapted to your function level, adjusted with fringe benefits.
You can apply by sending an email to email@example.com. Only applications from candidates with a profile that matches our requirements will be taken into consideration.solliciteer