Operational Tax Manager
CapitalatWork Foyer Group is an independent, dynamic asset manager for private and professional clients. Our services are focused on discretionary asset management and estate planning. We are located in three countries and have six branches: Antwerp, Breda, Brussels, Courtray, Ghent and Luxembourg. Drawing on our good name and reputation, we currently employ more than 120 specialists, including some of the most competent financial analysts and dedicated client and portfolio managers. We are currently looking for a content manager (m/f)
- Take ownership and become the reference on tax procedures company wise (‘the client journey’) for our different offices in Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands. More particularly operational matters, for example Common Reporting Standard, Fatca, QI, Withholding tax, Stock Exchange Tax (TOB), Value Added Tax and Subscription tax on securities accounts
- Create yearly action and monitoring plans on the execution of the tax procedures;
- Be in charge of the execution of these action plans and monitoring, coordinating with all other departments involved (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Client Administration, Back Office) to have timely execution;
- Take initiatives to automate/digitalize tax process flow were possible;
- Be in charge of internal training on tax matters.
- You have a strong knowledge of client and banking tax regulation in Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands, meaning a business experience of at least 7-10 years;
- You are flexible and willing to share your ‘time at work’ between Belgium (50 to 75%) and Luxembourg (25 to 50%);
- You have strong project management skills in order to take ownership and coordinate the action plans;
- You are pragmatic in the implementation of processes;
- You have excellent communication skills in writing and orally;
- You have a profound knowledge of French, English and Dutch (German and Luxembourgish optional);
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- You are eager to learn, you are enthusiastic, a team player but also able to work independently.
- We are looking for a dynamic colleague who can help us to further expand CapitalatWork Foyer Group and help in our process of innovation and digitalization;
- We are offering numerous interesting challenges, an excellent corporate culture and the possibility to further develop your personal skills in a solid, dynamic and financial environment;
- Your salary package is adapted to your function level, adjusted with fringe benefits.
You can apply via our website www.capitalatwork.com/vacatures or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only applications from candidates with a profile that matches our requirements will be taken into consideration.solliciteer