CapitalatWork Foyer Group is a dynamic, independent asset manager for high net worth clients. For over 25 years, we have been building the added value of the investment portfolios of our clients by applying our disciplined investment philosophy and our knowledge of estate planning. We manage assets of approximately EUR 7.5 billion and employ approximately 120 employees spread over six offices: Antwerp, Breda, Brussels, Ghent, Courtray, Luxemburg and soon a seventh office in Walloon Brabant. Because of our constant growth and expansion, we are constantly looking for enthusiastic and result-driven colleagues.
Commercial Assistant (M/W)
As a commercial assistant, you are responsible for the support of our commercial team in our new office in Louvain-La-Neuve, in the Axis parc. The main tasks are:
- Administrative follow-up of ongoing files in accordance with internal and external regulations;
- Help sales representatives with the preparation of their appointments with clients and prospects;
- Provide support to the various activities in collaboration with the marketing team (presentations, events, …);
- Follow up on phone calls, e-mails and the reception of visitors;
- Process clients’ payment orders and follow up to the portfolio managers.
- You have a bachelor in secretarial services, administrative management or communication.
- A first experience in the financial sector is an advantage.
- You demonstrate initiatives, you are a polyvalent and organised person, and able to assume a job requiring availability, dynamism, discretion and autonomy.
- Your native language is French. Knowledge of Dutch and English (written and oral) is an advantage;
- You have a very good knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) and social medias.
Our offer :
- We are looking for dynamic employees who want to invest in their future and contribute to the development of CapitalatWork Foyer Group.
- We offer you many challenges, an excellent corporate culture, the opportunity to increase your personal skills and develop your career in a strong and dynamic financial environment.
- Your salary corresponds to the level of your position and you also benefit from extra-legal advantages.
Do you also want to work on the future of your career?
Do not wait any longer and send your motivation letter and CV to Susanne Poirters, HR Manager at email@example.com. We only consider applications corresponding to the requested profile.apply