CapitalatWork Foyer Group is an independent, dynamic asset manager for private and professional clients. Our services are focused on discretionary asset management and estate planning. We are located in three countries and have seven branches: Antwerp, Breda, Brussels, Courtray, Ghent, Louvain-La-Neuve and Luxembourg. Drawing on our good name and reputation, we currently employ more than 140 specialists, including some of the most competent financial analysts and dedicated client and portfolio managers. We are currently looking for Wealth Managers to join our team in our different offices in Belgium.
- In this commercial position, you are responsible for the acquisition of new clients and the strengthening of your existing relations via your own network of contacts on the one hand and by building up new networks on the other.
- You are the client’s confidential adviser and the account manager for our global services.
- Your knowledge of and interest in the financial markets and/or estate planning are indispensable for providing a very comprehensive and professional service.
- You maintain contacts with your clients on a regular basis.
- You contribute to our excellent reputation.
- You operate in close cooperation with the portfolio manager.
- You perhaps have the ambition to lead a commercial team in the future.
- You have at least three to four years of relevant work experience.
- You have completed a university education or achieved the equivalent through experience.
- You are enterprising, have a large dose of commercial feeling and excellent relational skills.
- You are eager to learn, result-driven and an enthusiastic team player with great empathy.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- We are looking for dynamic, autonomous employees who dare to build for their futures and thus help to further expand CapitalatWork Foyer Group.
- We offer you numerous challenges, an excellent corporate culture and the opportunity to develop your personal skills in a solid, dynamic, financial environment.
- Your remuneration is adjusted to the level of your position, supplemented by extra-legal benefits.
Would you also like to build the future of your career?
You can apply via our website www.capitalatwork.com/vacatures or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only applications from candidates with a profile that matches our requirements will be taken into consideration.apply