Junior Financial Analyst – Sustainable Finance
CapitalatWork Foyer Group is an independent, dynamic asset manager for private and professional clients. For 30 years already, we have been building the added value of the investment portfolios of our clients by applying our disciplined investment philosophy and our knowledge of estate planning. We manage assets of approximately EUR 9 billion and employ approximately 140 specialists spread over three countries and seven offices: Antwerp, Breda, Brussels, Ghent, Courtray, Louvain-La-Neuve and Luxemburg. We are currently looking for a Junior Financial Analyst, with a focus on sustainable finance, to join our team in Brussels.
- As a member of the Asset Management Department, you are responsible for analyzing companies using a discounted FCF model (bottom-up approach)
- Your focus will be on sustainable finance and you will provide analysis and information on ESG issues
- You update the company analyses on a timely basis
- You actively search for new investment ideas, in different regions and sectors
- You present your cases during our weekly asset management meeting
- You contribute to the security selection process in close collaboration with the fund managers.
- You have an academic degree in economics, applied economics or financial economics
- You are passionate about financial markets
- You already have a first experience in ESG analysis in an asset management or banking environment
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- You are communicative and have the necessary presentation skills
- You are eager to learn, you are an enthusiastic team player and can work independently
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, French and/or Dutch.
We offer you:
- Many interesting challenges, an excellent corporate culture and the opportunity to develop your personal skills in a solid, financial and dynamic environment
- A full-time job with a remuneration adapted to your level of employment, extra-legal benefits, such as group and hospitalization insurance, extra-legal holidays, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, homeworking possibilities, etc.
Interest in this challenge?
Apply via the following link:
Only applications from candidates with a profile that matches our requirements will be taken into consideration.