AML/KYC Senior Officer
CapitalatWork Foyer Group is an independent, dynamic asset manager for private and professional clients. For 30 years already, we have been building the added value of the investment portfolios of our clients by applying our disciplined investment philosophy and our knowledge of estate planning. We manage assets of approximately EUR 9 billion and employ approximately 140 specialists spread over three countries and seven offices: Antwerp, Breda, Brussels, Ghent, Courtray, Louvain La Neuve and Luxembourg.
We are currently looking for an AML/KYC Senior Officer (m/f) to join our team in Luxembourg.
You will be member of our Back Office team and working in close collaboration with the colleagues of the departments Risk, Legal and Compliance , in a young, international environment.
Your responsibilities :
- Performing all types of due diligence AML/CTF and FATCA/CRS (in/out) for various types of providers;
- To review KYC packages prior to submission to the Client Acceptance Committee (collection, analysis, and verification of legal and KYC documentation);
- Communicating with existing but also new providers on the (renewal of) KYC & FATCA/CRS requests;
- Analyzing the completeness, consistency and overall compliance KYC files;
- To remain fully up to date with anti-money laundering legislations and guidance with awareness of developing AML/CTF methodologies and policies where necessary;
- Performing periodic reviews;
- To assist in maintaining the Compliance logs;
- Complying with and follow up on (international) regulatory requirements, such as FATCA/CRS and MiFiD;
- Briefing and reporting to senior management on matters relating to internal procedures;
- Drafting and maintaining efficient AML/CTF procedures;
- Providing ongoing intra-group support in relation to AML/KYC matters;
- Dealing with complex AML/KYC regulatory issues.
Mandatory requirements :
- You have a university degree (or equivalent by experience) legal, compliance or equivalent field;
- You have minimum 5 years previous experience asAML/KYC Officer within a bank or an asset management company and you demonstrate an eagerness to continue to learn and to keep up your knowledge;
- You have excellent organizational, analytical, reporting, interpersonal and communication skills, as well as a flexible approach to your work.
- You have pragmatic and hands-on capabilities;
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written); knowledge of Luxembourgish and Dutch would be considered as an asset.
By joining our Group, you will benefit of the following advantages:
- A multicultural and learning environment,
- A flexitime,
- A Company restaurant,
- A fitnessroom with coaches,
- Concierge service.
Would you like to build the future of your career?
Apply via the following link :
Only applications from candidates with a profile that matches our requirements will be taken into consideration.