CapitalatWork Foyer Group is a dynamic, independent asset manager for high net worth clients. For over 25 years, we have been building the added value of the investment portfolios of our clients by applying our disciplined investment philosophy and our knowledge of estate planning. We manage assets of approximately EUR 7.5 billion and employ approximately 120 employees spread over six offices: Antwerp, Breda, Brussels, Ghent, Courtray and Luxemburg. Because of our constant growth and expansion, we are constantly looking for enthusiastic and result-driven
Wealth Managers (m/w)
- In this commercial position, you are responsible for the acquisition of new clients and the strengthening of your existing relations via your own network of contacts on the one hand and by building up new networks on the other.
- You are the client’s confidential adviser and the account manager for our global services.
- Your knowledge of and interest in the financial markets and/or estate planning are indispensable for providing a very comprehensive and professional service.
- You maintain contacts with your clients on a regular basis.
- You contribute to our excellent reputation.
- You operate in close cooperation with the portfolio manager.
- You perhaps have the ambition to lead a commercial team in the future.
- You have at least three to four years of relevant work experience.
- You have completed a university education or achieved the equivalent through experience.
- You are enterprising, have a large dose of commercial feeling and excellent relational skills.
- You are eager to learn, result-driven and an enthusiastic team player with great empathy.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- We are looking for dynamic, autonomous employees who dare to build for their futures and thus help to further expand CapitalatWork Foyer Group.
- We offer you numerous challenges, an excellent corporate culture and the opportunity to develop your personal skills in a solid, dynamic, financial environment.
- Your remuneration is adjusted to the level of your position, supplemented by extra-legal benefits.
Would you also like to build the future of your career? You can apply directly to Susanne Poirters, HR Manager, via email@example.com. We only consider candidates whose profiles match the requirements.apply