CapitalatWork Foyer Group is an independent, dynamic asset manager for private and professional clients. Our services are focused on discretionary asset management and estate planning. We are located in three countries and have seven branches: Antwerp, Breda, Brussels, Courtray, Ghent and Luxembourg, as well as our new office, opening soon in Louvain-La- Neuve. Drawing on our good name and reputation, we currently employ more than 125 specialists, including some of the most competent financial analysts and dedicated client and portfolio managers. We are currently looking for Estate Planners to join our team in Antwerp or Brussels.
Estate Planner (m/w)
The estate planning team of CapitalatWork is a partner for our clients for legal, fiscal and inheritance structuring of their global assets. Our internal specialists often work in collaboration with external specialists (lawyers, notaries, etc). We are currently looking for Estate Planners:
- Who can help us prepare our client meetings and client files;
- Who can monitor and analyze legal changes and possible consequences for our clients;
- Who has good writing skills for the preparation of internal communications and external newsletters on various subjects.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Law (knowledge on tax is an advantage).
- A first experience in the financial sector is an advantage but no must.
- You have a profound knowledge of French and Dutch and preferable also English, not only spoken but also writing skills.
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- You have an interest in digitalization and its impact on society and the financial sector in particular.
- You are eager to learn, you are enthusiastic, a team player but also able to work independently.
- You will mainly work in our office in Antwerp and/or Brussels but you are flexible to work in our other offices on some days if needed.
- We are looking for a dynamic colleague who can help us to further expand CapitalatWork Foyer Group.
- We are offering numerous interesting challenges, an excellent corporate culture and the possibility to further develop your personal skills in a solid, dynamic and financial environment.
- Your salary package is adapted to your function level, adjusted with fringe benefits.
You can apply via our website www.capitalatwork.com/vacatures or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications from candidates with a profile that matches our requirements will be taken into considerationPostulez