CapitalatWork Foyer Group is an independent, dynamic asset manager for private and professional clients. For more than 30 years already, we have been building the added value of the investment portfolios of our clients by applying our disciplined investment philosophy and our knowledge of estate planning. We manage assets of approximately EUR 9 billion and employ approximately 140 specialists spread over three countries and seven offices: Antwerp, Breda, Brussels, Ghent, Courtray, Louvain-La-Neuve and Luxemburg. We are currently looking for an Estate Planner to join our team in Belgium, who will be working in the region of West and East Flanders.
The Estate Planning team of CapitalatWork is a partner for our clients for legal, fiscal and inheritance structuring of their global assets. Our internal specialists often work in collaboration with external specialists (lawyers, notaries, etc.). We are currently looking for an Estate Planner
- Who can monitor and analyze legal changes and possible consequences for our clients.
- Who can translate the needs of our customers into a clear and structured plan.
- Who has good writing skills for the preparation of internal communications and external newsletters on various subjects.
- Who will mainly work in our office in Courtray but is flexible to work in our other offices on certain days if needed.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Law (knowledge on tax is an advantage).
- A first experience in the financial sector is an important advantage but no must.
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- You are a smooth communicator with a profound knowledge of French and Dutch and preferable also English, not only spoken but also in writing.
- You have an interest in digitalization and its impact on society and the financial sector in particular.
- You are eager to learn, you are enthusiastic, a team player but also able to work independently.
- You have an outspoken entrepreneurial mindset.
- We offer many interesting challenges and the opportunity to further develop your personal skills in a dynamic company with an excellent corporate culture in a solid, dynamic and financial environment.
- Your salary package is adapted to your function level, adjusted with fringe benefits.
Interested in this challenge?
Apply via the following link:
Only applications from candidates with a profile that matches our requirements will be taken into consideration.